Property Management Services
At ROI Property Management the big picture and primary focus will always be on supporting the needs of the residents, clients, vendors, contractors and neighbours we partner with. We are committed to simplifying the lives of all the partnerships we establish while supporting the creation of hospitable, comfortable, safe communities.
We believe every resident within every residential property we manage deserves an opportunity to create their own home.
Through our online portals residents and investors can take advantage of our time-saving technology tools. Residents can remotely and effortlessly apply for a residency, residents and investors can submit maintenance requests as well as retrieve relevant archived documents and reporting.
Commercial Management Services (office, industrial or retail)
At ROI Property Management our commitment is to preserve, enhance and increase property values for owners while delivering exceptional service to the business’ and tenants requiring support. When it comes to property maintenance and repairs, we develop, schedule and supervise pro-active, preventive measures and establish site-specific maintenance policies. We not only manage the physical asset with intensity, we also manage the numbers behind the building. Financial prudence is a top client priority. We support by navigating our client’s investments with timely and accurate reporting, budgeting, year-end financial statement preparation, and investment performance analysis.At ROI Property Management our commitment is to preserve, enhance and increase property values for owners while delivering exceptional service to the business’ and tenants requiring support. When it comes to property maintenance and repairs, we develop, schedule and supervise pro-active, preventive measures and establish site-specific maintenance policies. We not only manage the physical asset with intensity, we also manage the numbers behind the building. Financial prudence is a top client priority. We support by navigating our client’s investments with timely and accurate reporting, budgeting, year-end financial statement preparation, and investment performance analysis.
Although ROI Property Management’s best practices are focused in many different ways to functionally support both the physical asset as well as the residents we manage, our investor objectives and goals must be what we first understand. To be in a position to collaboratively support win / win outcomes all around with sustainable long-term successful initiatives, owner objectives are the primary focus of our value proposition. All of the partnerships we have built are extremely important to us, however at the top of the value chain is you, the investor, the landlord or property owner.
Below we have shared many of the best practices tied to ROI Property Management’s value proposition for you, the investor. ROI Property Management strive to implement as many of the below best practices to ensure the objectives of our investors are met and strong partnerships are forged across all critical stakeholders.
- Annual face-to-face investor / property management meetings supported with executive summaries to collaborate on agendas items tied to year-end financial reporting for both overall results and reports for tax preparation. We prepare budgets, budget variance reports, and forecasting tied to future goals. Meetings are supported with annual investor portfolio package with detailed performance analysis tying both market comparable data to the actual data in our investor’s unique portfolio.
- Value chain mapping. Roadmaps created collaboratively to ensure investor objectives are met. Improving NOI, increasing market value of investments, what capital investments to invest in and when, portfolio expanding strategies.
- Management of all N-forms.
- Full or partial financial month-over-month management support strategies.
- Tenant pulse checks
- Standard operating procedures come standard at ROI Property Management to drive value for our investors. SOP’s include; standardized billing processes, capital expense / PO authorization procedures, construction management / procurement, standardized tenant screening processes, tenant turnover operational procedures.
- Investor and resident onboarding policy’s and procedures.
- Resident and investor satisfaction surveys
Resident / Investor Portal
ROI Property management is evolving to offer best in class technology solutions. Our technology service offerings are extremely exciting for us as they will support the new generational expectations of both our investors and residents. Just some of the password protected technology solutions offered are as listed below.
- Resident and investor maintenance / service request management. Maintenance and service requests to have the ability to upload pics and videos. Scheduling options along with real time visibility updates.
- Resident application services.
- Advertising of available units for lease (supported by video and pictures).
- Residents can pay rent online.
- Investor document archiving for all reporting, ie. maintenance records, inspection reports, meeting minutes, executive summaries, insurance information, income statements, budgets, tax reports, PO authorizations, trade contracts, historical invoicing, and any other relevant documentation.
- Resident document archiving for all documentation including leases, forms and rent receipts, visibility to historical maintenance requests.
Managing the Physical Asset
- Property Maintenance and Risk Management Programs
- Inspection and Risk Analysis
- Maintenance Management (utility reduction planning)
- Sustainability Programs
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Property Management and Reporting
- Emergency and Disaster Planning
What we also do
2nd suite construction & city registration
At ROI Property Management we have the experience to support our clients through the whole life-cycle of planning and building your second suite, income generating apartment.
2nd suites are a fantastic and proven way to augment your existing home’ space to both generate a supplementary income while tangibly increasing the value of your investment. The key is to ensure your second suite is built properly while conforming to city guidelines for registration. Once constructed, it’s all about finding the right tenant to share the home with either you or another tenant for comfortable and hassle-free living. When designed and constructed properly a second suite’ rental income can augment your monthly mortgage payment while simultaneously increasing the value of your home in the range of 5% to 10%.
Whether you are looking to build an income generating 2nd suite for the home you live in, or if you are a landlord looking to retrofit an existing unit for compliance with the municipalities’ guidelines, ROI Property Management can support beginning to end with the entire process. From the face-to-face consultation and needs’ assessment process, to planning and designing the suite, to obtaining and coordinating engineered drawings and city permits, to constructing and retrofitting the 2nd suite – all the way to finding the best suited tenants and getting the lease signed. ROI Property Management can professionally support and manage the entire process.